Are you pregnant? Got a new baby? Want some help with that?
Don’t worry – We’ve got you covered.
Pregnant in Montreal? 8 Things You Need to Know
As birth doulas we help you during pregnancy and labor by:
- Reducing your fear and anxiety around birth
- Increasing your confidence to birth how you want
- Supporting you without judgement
We do this by providing informational, emotional and physical support. Learn more.
Spoiler alert: Your baby comes out and you will have to care for them. Indefinitely!
As postpartum doulas we:
- Answer all of your newborn questions.
- Give you and others in your family time to restore
- Help you hear your inner voice amidst the noise of everyone’s advice.
People spend a lot of time focusing and preparing for birth, but they forget about what comes after. We care for you and your family so that you can better care for your baby. Learn more.
We teach evidence-based prenatal classes for people who want to know their options and practice their labour-coping tools in a safe and fun way. We guide you through pregnancy, birth and baby so you will be prepared at each step.
Learn more about our group and private classes taught by Montreal doulas.